February 24, 2015
| 12 People have prayed
Dear Community Users,
Thank you for being a part of myCBN.com. We want to thank you for your patience as our technical team continues to work on the glitches appearing on our website. For those who feel they are being mistreated by others users on cbn.com, we ask you to message us through our Contact/Help page or send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. This is the proper protocol on reporting issues. PLEASE REFRAIN FROM POSTING PUBLIC MESSAGES CALLING OUT OTHERS USERS BY NAME AND CAUSING THE REST OF MYCBN COMMUNITY TO BE BROUGHT INTO THE TENSION. PLEASE KEEP THE PRAYER REQUESTS SECTION FOR PRAYER REQUESTS ALONE. All users who have been posting public messages contributing to any strife will be receiving private warnings reminding them of the proper protocol of how to report user concerns on this website. We pray for God's peace to bring healing this to this community and for users to all recognize that we do not wrestle against flesh and blood. (Eph. 6:11-12) We have one common enemy and that is not each other.
(11) You represent, warrant and covenant that: (a) you will not upload, post, submit or transmit to or distribute or otherwise publish through the CBN Web Site any materials which (i) restrict or inhibit any other User from using and enjoying the CBN Web Site, (ii) are unlawful, threatening, abusive, libelous, defamatory, insulting, obscene, vulgar, offensive, hateful, pornographic, profane, sexually explicit or indecent, (iii) constitute or encourage conduct that would constitute a criminal offense, give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate law, (iv) violate, plagiarize or infringe the rights of third parties including, without limitation, copyright, trademark, patent, rights of privacy or publicity or any other proprietary right, (v) contain a virus or other codes, files or programs that are designed to disrupt, eradicate or limit the functions or operations of any computer software or hardware, or other electronic equipment, (vi) contain any information, software or other material of a commercial nature, (vii) contain advertising of any kind, or (viii) constitute or contain false or misleading indications of origin or statements of fact; and (b) you are at least thirteen (13) years old or have the consent of your parent or guardian.
Thank you for being a part of myCBN.com and please continue to participate in our discussions.
Log in to post your prayers.
My daughter is an intersessory missionary at the International House of Prayer (IHOP) in Kansas City, MO. She suffers with allergy/sinus episodes that prevent her from singing in the prayer/worship room there. Please pray for her healing. I pray that CBN will continue to "go forth" to all nations and preach the Gospel!
Thank you CBN for the CBN PRayer Partener Site. I can't even express how important it has been in my life in the short time I have been participating in the prayers for GOD's family; however, over time I'll try.I truey love supporting my CBN prayer partners through prayer and thanksgivinging to The Holy Father, Lord Jesus and The Holy Spirit.Thank you for giving all of us the opportunity to serve God in a new way.
Hi my name is Marissa and I am 23. I have had many health problems for as long as I can remember. I recently became diagnosed with crohns disease and also having an autophony in my right ear which is a very annoying, uncomfortable disorder where you hear your own voice and breathe through your ear. I had pressure equalizer tubes put in 3 days ago in hopes that it would help but it has only made matters worse. Before the surgery I only had the autophony happen maybe once a week but now I constantly have that feeling. Please pray that this awful feeling goes away and that I return back to normal.
I want to pray to end slavery of our free will. God made him self preset to end the Egyptian slavery, and now it what we are fighting in our country with the broadcasting communication network, from the internet and TV, I want to pray for us all, to pray to God and Jesus strengthen their power to cast out slavery of our free will slavery the government called Public law with HR3606 and any similar common core law sickening our childern in school, please lord be the all mighty a force out these slavery for us the regular people can work with be enslaved from having free will.
Father God thank you for showing us the difference between Encouragement, Solicitation and Recommendations,so there won't be any misunderstanding in Jesus Name
I've been accused of Solicitation and I want to clear this up because I have NEVER asked anyone for anything on this Website,and have only sought to be a blessing with Words of Encouragements and Thank You Prayer to the Father and Recommendations to get more of God's Word: So here are some definitions
Soliciting- to seek for (something) by entreaty, earnest or respectful request, formal application, etc.: "He solicited aid from the minister."
2. to entreat or petition (someone or some agency):
"to solicit the committee for funds."
3. to seek to influence or incite to action, especially unlawful or wrong action.
5.to make a petition or request, as for something desired
Here is the definition for Encouragement:
to inspire with courage, spirit, or confidence:
"His coach encouraged him throughout the marathon race to keep on running."
2. to stimulate by assistance, approval, etc.:
"One of the chief duties of a teacher is to encourage students."
an act of recommending.
2. a letter or the like recommending a person or thing
I've recommended teachings from other Ministries and there have never been a problem,except from those who didn't won't to receive any other help that would reveal GOD'S TRUTH to them so they could get free. So Don't be offended in Jesus Name
Father I thank you so much for the ministry of CBN. I pray for your continued blessing upon the ministry and each and everyone who is involved even every supporter. Bless them and expand their territory. I am thankful that there is an honest network we can trust.
February 20, 2015 | 6 People have prayed
December 3, 2014 | 34 People have prayed
November 26, 2013 | 166 People have prayed
March 30, 2010 | 513 People have prayed
August 20, 2009 | 762 People have prayed